Thursday, July 23, 2009

"These are a few of my favorite things..."

Pasadena City Hall, especially at night.

The Getty Center in LA


Driving through LA at night. Not to be confused with driving through LA when there is heavy traffic, I don't know where I'm going, or am in a hurry; but when I can really enjoy the skyline, nightlife and that I live near a place so many people visit.

Baking

Travel

My women's small group. Going strong for over a year!

My awesome brother

Sea Turtles!

Unique food

Dressing up for a night with Dad and Oscar

Wine and cheese

My dog

Taking pictures

Getting snowed in (this is from Christmas 2008 in Washington)

Decorating my Christmas tree

Music that suits my mood



Old SNL

Writing, especially when I just want to and have no obligation.

Sunshine

Books that challenge me mentally, emotionally and/or spiritually


Sleeping in (when I can enjoy it and don't feel like I am behind. BTW, this photo looks like me but it's actually a random stock photo I found online.)

A good workout, especially to some good music

Conan's string dance

Musicals on the stage or screen

Dancing!

Mac and cheese

The beach

The good ol' Daily Show


Girl Time!

No comments: